Thursday, July 8, 2010

baby massage class

Today Jackson had his first baby massage class. And no, for you wise guys, that doesn't mean he was learning how to give his mommy a massage! (I wish.)
Our friend Cindy is becoming certified in Infancy Massage and needed a few guinea pigs a.k.a. new moms and babies to work with. My friends Stephanie and Lindsey and I stepped up to the plate along with our little ones. For the next five weeks the girls are meeting weekly at our apartment for an hour of instruction on how to melt our babies' tiny bodies with our soothing massage skills.

Lindsey's little Kaci Jean was out with teething issues this week so our first class was a party of 2 with little Gabriel and Jackson. They pretty much loved it. (Who wouldn't?)
Gabriel was top of his class. He was fully alert and cooing throughout the entire hour.
Jackson, on the other hand, fell asleep during class and then was annoyed with me after I woke him up.
After class was over, we had two very happy and relaxed babies!

Us mommies got the royal treatment too. Cindy brought delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies that were amazing!

I can't wait for next week's class.

No comments: