Thursday, March 3, 2011

pesky sunshine

Today is my birthday and I'm hanging out with my little guy for the day until Dan gets home from work. Last night was a rough night as far as sleep goes so we're keeping it low key today. I needed to do some dishes so I put Jackson in his walker - that's what I do when I need to keep my mobile kid out of trouble long enough for me to get a few things done. I grabbed the video camera because Jackson was playing "bumper cars," ricocheting at full force back and forth between the kitchen chairs and cabinets. As usual though, by the time I got the camera out, he'd transitioned to something new...

Who knew a ray of sunshine streaming in through the kitchen window could be so fascinating to a 9 month old?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your first reaction to him seeing it... "whoooooooooa"- that's exactly what he's thinking! along with, "what IS that?!"