Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Italy: the take-off

Well, Dan kept a secret from me. I'm writing this blogpost from the lounge at the airport...the FIRST CLASS lounge! We have our own fancy bathrooms, free fancy drinks, free fancy sandwiches, and super nice people waiting on us like we're British royals. I like this!

I can't wait to see the plane! We're flying business class in what are reported to be extra wide seats that recline and have their own individual TVs. This is the life! I'm not even in Italy yet and I'm already having the time of my life!

Jackson is too. He's been running about here in the lounge and has already converted a rubbish bin (that's British airways speak for trashcan) into a makeshift drum set.

Let the fun and flying begin!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

Praying for a safe flight and arrival! Miss you guys already!