Friday, March 16, 2012

taste the rainbow

Well the craft bug bit again and Jackson and I have been busy playing with paint while Dan is skiing at Crystal today with Joel, Rob, & Beth.I've always liked St. Patrick's Day even though I'm not Irish. Since I've been to Ireland twice, I figure it's my duty to celebrate fully each year on March 17th. And by fully I mean that I wear green, listen to some Flogging Molly, and eat Shepherd's Pie or something equally as Irish. This year I figured that since I now have my own personal leprechaun of sorts and he's old enough to "help" with arts & crafts...well, we may as well make something special and "Irish" for Dan (who is partially Irish...at least, I think so).

Here's a look at our creative output:
Jackson keeps looking at his handiwork and congratulating himself with exclamations of "Good painting!"

We also made chocolate chip cookie dough today so clearly it has been a very productive day. Oh, and I should probably mention that Jackson keeps repeating to himself "Having a good day!" so he seems pleased.

Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve!

No comments: